The Coffee Emporium
Industry: Retail, Food
Investment: 200K – 500K
Locations: Victoria, NSW, Queensland
Background of The Coffee Emporium
The Coffee Emporium originates back to 1991, where it stood as a single café located in Bankstown, Sydney, Australia. Soon captivating the sophisticated mind of coffee aficionado and The Coffee Emporium founder, John Ayoub, who acquired the coffee house in 2002.
The vision of The Coffee Emporium vastly expanded when cousin Sam Ayoub exclusively signed on to form a powerful partnership in 2005, helping turn The Coffee Emporium into the powerhouse and iconic coffee brand it is today.
In 2006 The Coffee Emporium started franchising with the opening of the Blacktown coffee house. In 2012 founders, John and Sam, celebrated the opening of the 20th store and a legacy was born.
With 42 successful coffee houses over Australia and now exploring international markets. This Australian success story is looking to continue to build and enhance its famous brand using the help of only the best franchise partners the world has to offer.
Our menu is simply irresistible containing a wide array of mouth-watering delicacies ranging from savory to sweat. Whether you are starting your day with a freshly baked brioche or simply savouring the moment with an exquisite macaron in the afternoon, our carefully designed menu has a delicious meal option for every taste.
At The Coffee Emporium we offer our Franchise Partners more than a business model. We offer them the advantage of engaging with a reliable support system backed by the strength and credibility of a brand with over 25 years of experience.
Our Key Advantages:
- • The Strength of our Brand
- • Our Coffee House Experience
- • Multi-Award-Winning Coffee
- • World Class Menu
- • Franchise Partner Training & Support Systems
The next steps…
1. Submit an enquiry and we will provide you with an information pack and application form.
2. Our Franchise Manager will be in contact with you within 48 hours to answer any initial questions.
3. Complete the application form to begin your journey with The Coffee Emporium.
4. We will get to know you via a 30-minute phone interview and answer any further questions you may have.
5. Attend a discovery day at one of our stores to learn more about what it is like to run one of our stores.
6. Complete your due diligence and seek independent advice
7. If approved, you will be provided with a franchise agreement to sign and we will then commence the build of your store and at the same time you will commence your training in one of our stores.
8. We will assist you through the entire journey, no experience is necessary. Just a strong willingness to learn and a great attitude is all you need.
Enquire Online Now